iCALM is an industry body committed to supporting the owners and operators of Concierge and Lifestyle Management businesses in Australia and New Zealand.
Membership is on an individual basis, not per organisation. Membership reflects your level of expertise and experience.
Ensuring each member of your team is a Member of iCALM will give your clients, and potential clients, confidence in your brand.
- Each Member will be listed on our iCALM directory, enabling members of the public to search for your business and add to your search optimisation.
- Each Member is eligible to apply for one of four Membership Levels (see below) in accordance with their experience in the industry.
- Each Member will be issued with a membership logo to place on their website and other marketing collateral (shown right).
- iCALM is the only local specialist industry body.
- Our Monthly e-newsletter will continue with Feature Articles each month which will provide specialist industry information from experts, that will help you in the day-to-day running of your business. (to view a sample of our newsletter, click here)
- The e-newsletter will also feature a section titled Be Our Guest where we interview a Concierge. Thus providing a way of getting to know others in the industry regardless of their location within our community. (to view a sample of our newsletter, click here)
- Networking; you will “meet” members through our Be Our Guest column each month. This will open up opportunities to start a conversation with other members.
- Join our Facebook page for The Chat. Members start discussions, ask questions, your chance to get involved and learn.
- Follow us on Twitter so we and RT your message to broaden your reach.
- Monthly Feature Articles will be retained in our Back Catalogue for you to refer to at any time.
- iCALM are committed to to market education and awareness and will wherever possible contribute to editorials, sponsorship and alliances.
- We will share through our Media page, media appearances of iCALM and our members. We will also bring you any articles we find that are relevant to our industry ensuring you are always up to date.
- If you are an AAPO Member you will receive a $50 Rebate on your iCALM Membership fee (conditions apply).
- When you refer a new, full fee iCALM Member to us, receive a $50 store credit.
For those who are thinking of entering the industry, want to learn more about the industry prior to starting out or have recently set up Lifestyle Management or Concierge business with less than 2 years experience. For entry level you are not required to hold a Certificate of Currency (Insurance) or a Police Check (although we highly recommend you obtain these documents anyway)
For those who have been in the industry for between more than 2 years but less than 4 years. Associate Members must provide evidence of Insurance (a Certificate of Currency) and a Police Check which is no more than 12 months old. If a Certificate of Currency and Police Check are not provided, your membership will automatically default to Member status. You may also seek to obtain Associate Membership if you have between 1 and 2 years experience AND hold 40 hours of Professional Development for Recognition of Prior Learning **
For those who have been in the industry for more than 4 years. Executive Members must provide evidence of Insurance (a Certificate of Currency) and a Police Check which is no more than 12 months old. If a Certificate of Currency and Police Check are not provided, your membership will automatically default to Member status. You may also seek to obtain Executive Membership if you have between 2 years and 4 years experience, AND hold 40 hours of Professional Development for Recognition of Prior Learning **
* * Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), relates to any Training, Education or Professional Development where the skills that you have acquired directly benefit your clients. You must provide evidence of a minimum of 40 hours of RPL which has been completed within the past 4 years. In addition you must supply Certificates of Attainment or Certificates of Attendance together with how you believe that education will benefit your client. Courses may include Certificates of Attendance at iCALM Professional Development events, Bachelor of Business, Office Management, Teaching, Hospitality, Event Management and the like.
Membership fees for all levels are $150 inc GST per annum
Membership is valid for 12 months only.
Should you choose to cancel your members, no refund will be issued.
Your membership status can be changed by iCALM in accordance with the documents provided to us (Certificate of Currency, Police Check and RPL evidence).